If you've started using Windows 10, then you've probably noticed that it comes with a lot of built-in apps. You can also download additional apps from the Windows Store. These apps can help you get the most out of your Windows 10 experience. Let's look at a few of the apps that come installed by default with Windows 10.
- Mail - The mail app supports Outlook, as well as many other existing email programs. You can connect all of your accounts in one place with this useful app.
- Calendar - The calendar app lets you create as many calendars as you need to keep yourself organized. You can customize your calendar to make it suit your needs.
- People - The People app is a hub for all of your contacts. You can add new people as well as connect your social accounts to import all of your current contacts.
- Weather - The Weather app uses your default location to give you an up to date weather forecast for your area.
- Alarms & Clock - This app lets you set alarms for important reminders, check other time zones, and set a timer or stopwach.
- Photos - The photos app helps you organize and edit all of your photographs in one place.
This is just a sampling of what Windows apps can do for you. To learn more about these apps, and how to install others, check out our Windows 10 Apps quick reference guide.